Sunday, January 10, 2010

Men wearing skinny jeans



Ok, why why why in the hell do men wear skinny jeans. When I look at men with skinny jeans the first thing I think is their package is too small. This is not an attractive look nor a macho look. I had this conversation with my girlfriends and 95% think that this is not an attractive look, and they agree about the package confusion. How are you suppose to protect your woman when you are having to worry about your damn jeans ripping? This topic is mainly for my straight men. The men who is trying to attract women this is not going to help you. The look of skinny jeans is very feminine yet stylish. For the men who wear skinny jeans but still is trying to act all hard and macho, yeah we are not believing you!!! Yeah yeah yeah.... but the Jonas brothers wear them, "but they are also entertainers, who are lets not forget VIRGINS, they are not worried about attracting women to get laid". Yeah yeah yeah Lil Wayne wears them, "and again "ding dong" Lil Wayne is an entertainer, he will wear panties if he has to, to make those millions". But you guys do not have an excuse. Do you know how confusing this is for straight women and gay men? Now for the men who do not mind looking feminine and does not care about attracting women, hey do your thing, this is a fabulous look. But straight or gay men, if you have a big booty DO NOT WEAR SKINNY JEANS, DONT DONT DONT DO THAT!!!!!
You just look stanky, like your booty stink and your draws are dirty, seriously, especially when you sag and your booty is big, and you're wearing skinny jeans, that is 3 very serious strikes!!!! However, maybe you guys kn0w something I dont, so please display your comments or oppinions about this matter. Til then French Kisses.....

5 comments:

  1. AMEN SISTER!!!!!! Men, listen up... NOT CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! Lawd hav mercy. Ok...me and the hubby had this discussion before because he DOES have a few pair of skinny jeans BUT quote "they are NOT nut-busters". But my hubby is a musician/filmmaker, so um....he's not a normal guy. He's on some other world stuff...and he has good fashion sense, I must say. So I don't know. I personally don't like them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But he is in the entertainment world so he has to keep up with the trends especially when he is trying to go for a certain image, but when they are just doing it to make a statement, or if they are trying to be sexy for the women, sorry guys, most women do not think that is sexy :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't mind men who wear skinny jeans. I think it is an appropriate fashion statement for the male population... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nic, I never said it was not an appropriate fashion statement, but like I said for the men who want to attract women, and supposedly is trying to be masculin in skinny jeans, those 2 things together doesn't mix too well :/

    ReplyDelete