Monday, January 11, 2010

What to wear on the first date




Ok ladies, I know some of you who dress like Mariah Carey is wondering why do you keep being the girl that guys just want to screw versus making you his wife. You could be the most awesome and smart and caring person in the world, buuuutttt first impressions are the last impression. The topic we will be talking about today is how to dress on the first date. This also matters as far as what you are looking for on the first date. If you dont care and if you want to just get laid, then yeah go for it, dress like slutty Mariah that is exactly what you will get, laid. But if you want them to actually listen to you when you talk and not just think about how they are going to screw you for the night, dress with some class, leave a little for the imagination. Dont worry ladies, I understand I was the girl who dressed a little to sexy and I always wondered why do these men just want to sleep with me, I am thinking " this sucks what am I doing wrong". I remember my Dad telling me let men have a little imagination, dont let him see all what you have at once. I gave you some outfit ideas that is sexy but yet not sooo revealing. You can wear skinny jeans with heels and your shoulder showing that is very sexy, or a cute mini dress that is not so tight but you can show those fierce legs, that is sexy. But when you go out with your titties and ass hanging out that is just slutty, and I am sorry ladies men are not going to bring you home to Mommy with that on, but he will bring you home, you know what I mean. So ladies "dont do that", have some class and let the men wonder what you have under there, do not let them already know, and trust me if he is wondering he is going to stick around until he finds out, and then he is forced to see you for who you are, not how big your boobs are. Remember ladies "DONT DO THAT". Til then French Kisses........



No comments:

Post a Comment