Saturday, January 9, 2010

Opening the doors to fabulousness


Hello my fabulous fashionistas and wanna be fashionistas. I guess your wondering what the hell is Kheri doing, "oh yes for those who dont know me, my name is Kheri". Well everyone who knows me, should know I have been in retail and fashion for almost 10 years, and is educated about fashion as well. People are always asking me about fashion tips or trends, and when I go out in public the topic I seem to always bring up is " What in the world is they wearing that, dont do that!!!" When I look at these lost souls who need help in the fashion world I always want to run up to them and scream " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR SELF, YOU LOOK A HOT MESS, "DONT DO THAT" So my friends, I decided to create a blog, strictly about fashion and trends for women and men, what not to wear, how to dress your body type and on and on and on. I will also have pictures posted. In the near future I will have videos of me confronting some people about what they are wearing, and the do's and dont's of fashion, or just pictures of fabulous fashion finds. I am a very blunt person, who sometimes says cuss words, but please do not get offended, I am seriously and literally trying to make the world a more beautiful place and I am so passionate about fashion I just can't help myself. SOMEONE HAS GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!! I am just sick of seeing too tight jeans on bad built ass people ( IF YOU CAN FEEL IT WE CAN SEE IT!!!), over flap of belly meat over jeans ( IF YOU CANT BREATH WE CAN TELL!!!), old school hairstyles ( YOU HAVE BEEN WEARING THAT SAME DAMN STYLE FOR OVER A DECADE) Prostitute make up ( THE MORE YOU TRY TO COVER UP THE MORE YOU LOOK LIKE A SAD ASS MESS TRYING TO COVER UP YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM FEELINGS) thick ass women wearing tights with a short shirt (YA LOOK STANK AND EXTRA THICK, WEAR A LONGER SHIRT!!!!) Or just because it is name brand does not mean it is fabulous fashion!!!! ( YOU CAN LOOK FABULOUS WITHOUT SPENDING ALL YO DAMN PAY CHECK!!!)As you can tell these things frustrate the hell out of me, and we will hit on all of these topics. I also want to get your opinions as well about fashion and the topics that follow. I will have postings everyday, and we will also have fab fashion products of the week. I am sooo excited to hand over the knowledge that I was given to my fashionable babies, trust me some of you need a rude awakening. " You guys are walking around thinking you look cute and that everybody is looking at you because they are hating, but no honey it is because you look like a don't do that hot mess!!! I am embarassed for you. Remember you guys " Don't do that!!!!!" The first blog topic will be posted tomorrow 01/09/10. Til then french kisses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment